Frontend Web Developer - part-time student job
The world doesn't need more data - it needs quality data. People don't need to know more - they need to know what's worth knowing. That is why we introduce QVEST.
QVEST is a flipped survey tool where people ask each other questions instead of responding to standardized questionnaires. With traditional surveys people react to predefined questions – in a QVEST people interact by exchanging questions and answers about a topic that matters to them. QVEST turns conversational data into a useful mapping of collective knowledge and communication patterns.
- Are passionate about frontend code that creates beautiful, responsive user interfaces
- Have built things in React, Vue.js and/or Preact
- Are familiar with ES2016 and CSS3. Comfortable exploring and using latest ECMAScript and CSS features as they become available
- Are comfortable implementing detailed design deliverables from our skilled designers
- Are a self-starter who's eager to learn and excited to be part of a small nimble team
Our current stack:
- Web app: React/Redux, styledComponents, react-router, storybook (with plans to add GatsbyJS)
- Backend: Node.js (8.x), swagger-express-mw, express-jwt
- Persistent storage: PostgreSQL
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Continuous integration: GitLab (may grow out of this)
- QA: Mocha, unexpected, istanbul, jest, eslint, nsp
- Paid student job in Copenhagen
- Mentorship from our kick-ass lead developer
- The start-up experience of rapidly building a product, and a company
Application deadline & start date: ASAP – we are zipping towards launch so would love to have you join yesterday =)
Please apply using this form.
Contact: Marie Mathiesen, CEO +45 2619 6507